Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Marie Antoinette Crazyquilt Block #8 Done!

I finished up on Block #8 of my Marie Antoinette Crazyquilt this morning:
I'm very pleased with how this block came out.  I have one more block to stitch up and then I can start the assembly process.  I still have my Button Quilt blocks to put together as well.

I know it looks like like I accomplish a lot and I do.  But when it comes to bigger projects, like finishing a quilt, yes, my ADD gets in the way.  I know how to break things down into manageable sections but sometimes getting started is a challenge for me.  I think once I get the last block for the Marie quilt stitched, I'll be able to focus on getting both this one and the Button quilt put together.  Stayed tuned for those everyone!

In other news, I'm almost up to 400 Followers!  Yay!!!!  I'm going to have a drawing for one of my cat dolls when we hit that 400 mark.  Feel free to pass the news around!  I'll stitch up the cat doll next before I move on to the final block of Marie.

9 comments:

It's My Bag Designs said...

Beautiful work, as always!

Laurie said...

Stunning Pam!!! It's going to be a joy to see this completed, your work is so beautiful! I've said it before and I'll say it again!!

bois-fleurie said...

This square is soo beautiful.

caroldaisy said...

Pam, This is just exquisite work and
with the other blogs so many lovely
embellishments to look at. Thanks
for the postings.

black bear cabin said...

wow...seems like you just started this one and now its already finished...and lovely too! well done! im excited to see how you put them all together :)

trisha too said...

Seriously gorgeous.

Seriously!

:)

debi said...

Pam, I find all of the detail in your quilt squares amazing! It doesn't matter how long I sit and stare at them, I still keep seeing new things! So elegant!

whatwouldmarieantoinettedo said...

Love it. Such a cool idea.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Oh (sighing happily) what a delight to feast my eyes on! All the little details are amazing. Have I mentioned how much I like your work?

Related Posts with Thumbnails