Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Boutique Items

Just a quickie post for today ladies!  My "to do" list is a mile long!  Thought I'd share our new Boutique items.  First, mom's new Easter Tussy Mussy's:


I just love mom's tussie mussies!  Next are my little Wedding Bells:

I took vintage bell ornaments, added some tulle, pink ribbon and vintage millinery flowers.  I thought these would be pretty as a Wedding Gift decoration!

1 comment:

Kim B said...

Just beautiful! You all do the most wonderful creations. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails