Cross Stitch Patterns by designer Pamela Kellogg of Kitty And Me Designs

The Blog Of Cross Stitch Designer Pamela Kellogg
Kitty And Me Designs

Add This To

Kitty And Me Designs

Celebrating 35 years of Needlework!!!!

Monday, September 14, 2015

Autumn Blackwork Cat - Free Cross Stitch Pattern

I was looking for something on my computer and came across a few of my free cross stitch patterns.  This one was always a favorite of mine so I thought I would offer again here.  I'm sure there a few cross stitchers out there would enjoy it! 

Just right click on it and save it to your hard drive.  It's a JPEG so print it using any graphic software.

This would be gorgeous with crazy quilting worked around the outside of it!  It would make a lovely fall pillow!

And just as a reminder, please don't post the pattern anywhere else on the internet.  I do own the copyright on it!

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely cat. My girls will really like it made up. Thanks you so much for sharing.

Christine G

gibbyc57@yahoo.com

Jackie said...

Thank you for the lovely pattern!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So cute! Thank you Pam - I'll save this one for future reference.

Related Posts with Thumbnails